HOLIDAY SHOPPING – SPECIAL EDITION
Linking your cards/accounts is one of the simplest ways to help your Fireside PTO. After linking your account(s), a percentage from your qualifying purchase comes directly back to our school. Make sure you follow the links below and help Fireside while you shop this holiday season. And don’t forget to forward this on to your family members!
** AMAZON SMILE (https://smile.amazon.com/)
1. Sign-up for Amazon Smile with the same email and password you already use when ordering through Amazon.
2. Select Fireside Elementary School Parent Teacher Organization Phoenix, Arizona during sign-up.
3. You must visit Amazon Smile (http://smile.amazon.com/) while shopping for this to apply!
More info on Amazon Smile (http://smile.amazon.com/gp/chpf/about/ref=smi_se_abtpo_r_about_smi)
** TARGET (https://www-secure.target.com/redcard/tcoe/home)
1. If you currently have a Target REDCard, input 85050 into zip code under “Search for your school”.
2. Select Fireside Elementary School and enter your name and Target card number to complete your enrollment.
3. Use your Target REDCard anytime you shop at Target!
More info on Target’s Take Charge of Education program (https://www-secure.target.com/redcard/tcoe/faq)
** FRY’S (https://www.frysfood.com/topic/new-community-rewards-program)
*You must re-enroll your FRY’S card every year
1. Click the Enroll Now button.
2. Enter your account information and search for Fireside Elementary.
3. Swipe your FRY’S VIP Rewards card every time you shop!
More info on Fry’s Community Rewards program (https://www.frysfood.com/topic/new-community-rewards-program)
** ALBERTSONS (http://www.albertsons.com/our-company/community-partners/)
Because Albertsons does not have a loyalty card, they have special community partner cards specifically for this program. You should have received a card on Curriculum Night. If you need another one, see the front desk at school or print your own from this emai (https://gallery.mailchimp.com/be2c27445f62be0542b8b2395/files/Albertsons_Community_Partner_Fireside.pdf) l (https://gallery.mailchimp.com/be2c27445f62be0542b8b2395/files/Albertsons_Community_Partner_Fireside.pdf) !
More info on Albertsons Community Partners (http://www.albertsons.com/our-company/community-partners/)
BOX TOPS & LABELS FOR EDUCATION (http://www.boxtops4education.com/)
Another great and EASY way to earn money for Fireside is clipping those Box Tops and Labels for Education. The winning class for the October Box Top collection is Mr. Borowsky with 360 tops! Each student won a free kids meal certificate from California Pizza Kitchen. Check out how your class is doing for the year on the PTO bulletin board by the Multi-Purpose Room. Keep collecting Box tops and Campbell’s Soup Labels for free money for our school!
To learn more about our community retail partners and about Box Tops for education, visit Fireside PTO’s website. (http://www.firesidepto.com/support-our-school/)