WHAT IS MUSTANG MONEY?
Mustang Money is Fireside Elementary PTO’s major fall fundraiser. It is a direct-ask fundraising campaign in lieu of tasking students (and let’s be honest, parents too!) with selling and delivering goods (i.e., cookie dough, wrapping paper). All money raised during this campaign allows the PTO to pay for things that are either not fully covered or not covered at all by the school budget.
WHY SHOULD I DONATE?
Did you know PTO spends about $100 per student on programs and resources throughout the year that directly impact your child?
Here’s a list of just SOME of the programs and resources that YOUR donation supports:
- Junior Achievement
- Art Masterpiece
- Digital Citizenship
- BIZTown experience
- Dissection Kits
- Flexible Seating (e.g., wobble stools, yoga ball chairs, etc.)
- Raz Kids
- Time Magazine for Kids
- Brain POP
- Discovery Kids
- Book Fair
- Noetic Math
- Geography Bee
- Art Studio Supplies
- Be Kind Initiative
- SPARK rewards
- Playground Toys (e.g., soccer balls, footballs, basketballs, etc.)
- Shade Structures
- Water-bottle Refilling Stations
- Staff and Teacher Appreciation
- Teacher Mini-Grants
…AND SO MUCH MORE!!
HOW MUCH SHOULD I DONATE?
Generosity comes in all sizes and EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS! We graciously thank you for your donation of ANY amount!
HOW DO I GIVE?
- Pay Online: Follow payment portal information below. Please list student name (first and last name), grade level and the homeroom teacher’s name for EACH child currently attending Fireside.
- Pay by Check (to Fireside PTO): Print Form HERE
Fireside Elementary School PTO is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
QUESTIONS? Contact email@example.com.